PAA use a web based technical support system.
The PAA ticket based support service is available to all customers covered by Warranty or a Service Agreement.
The PAA technical support website Helpserve ensures you can reach a support engineer, wherever you are in the world. Once a ticket as been logged, a PAA engineer will be assigned to deal with your issue; whether it is calling out a Service Engineer or making a remote connection to your system. A ticket will not be closed until the issue has been resolved.
In addition, Helpserve provides access to the PAA automation knowledge base and full downloadable Overlord driver library.
Warranty and Support
PAA Service & Support Plans
The workcells and software that PAA supply come with a 12-months warranty, or software support included. After this period we offer the option to extend this cover on an annual basis for the lifetime of the installation. We offer a software support plan to maintain your software up to date and provide access to support when you need it. Our hardware plans all include annual planned maintenance and optional breakdown cover to suit your budget.
Our friendly, well-informed technical service team has the answers you need for your questions and concerns. We even offer specialised on-site or web-based training sessions.
PAA is dedicated to helping you get the most out of your Automation System.
With a PAA Service & Support Plan, you are in good hands. We will make sure your system is always in excellent operating condition.
Our service programmes include preventative maintenance and expert assistance, so you can focus on using the system
Keep your research on track with scheduled preventative maintenance
Priority status is given to customers with our Service & Support Plan
Periodic preventative maintenance check-ups ensure optimal performance
All parts and labour can be covered under the plan so you won’t have to deal with unexpected repair bills
After your initial training session, you will enjoy the assistance of our Service engineers and unlimited calls to our Technical Support Team
Service visits are completely traceable, making your compliance process easy
Hardware Maintenance & Service
- Annual planned maintenance: standard with every agreement
- Predictable operating costs: labour costs can be covered under the plan, helping you avoid unexpected repair bills
- Regulation compliance: service visits are completely traceable, making your compliance easy
Annual planned maintenance, up to two on-site repairs, plus Remote Support
Annual planned maintenance, plus Remote Support
Annual planned maintenance
Software Support Plans
- Software support by phone hotline
- Live remote assistance direct to your PC
- 24/7 access via Helpserve
- Access to Overlord knowledge base
- Routine software updates
- 12 months unlimited access to PAA support team by telephone or Helpserve
- Ad hoc support in blocks of 4, 8 or 20 hours
- Tailored support to meet your requirements and budget
- Access to PAA knowledge base and all routine software